Kanati Tires has announced the addition of a new A/T tire to their line of light truck tires.
- The Kanati Trail Hog combines an aggressive tread and heavy duty construction for maximum performance and reliability.
- The Trail Hog is snowflake rated and is pinnable for winter studs.
- The Kanati Trail Hog is now available in 12 LT sizes for 16″ – 20″ wheels, with 2 more sizes coming soon.
Anaheim, Calif. – July 7, 2014 – Kanati Tires is proud to introduce the newest addition to its line of off-road light truck tires: the Kanati Trail Hog. The Trail Hog is now in stock and available to dealers and distributors in the United States.Greenball launched the Kanati line in 2010 with its inaugural Mud Hog M/T tire, and has now added the Trail Hog to the Kanati family. The heavy-duty A/T tire for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs was officially unveiled at the 2013 SEMA show and is now available from Greenball Corporation.The newest light truck tire from Greenball is designed for exceptional traction, stability and reliability in all kinds of terrain and weather conditions. What sets it apart is its carefully designed tread pattern, its winter snowflake rating and its ability to be studded, making the Kanati Trail Hog suitable for high altitudes, northern latitudes and severe weather conditions.
- Aggressive tread design and heavy siping for maximum traction and clearout
- Two layers of jointless spiral wound overlay for added stability and a larger contact patch
- Variable pitch tread design for smooth highway characteristics and reduced resonance and road noise
- “Cut and chip resistant” compound means better durability in rocky terrain
- Snowflake rated and pinnable for winter studs
- 3-ply sidewall construction and max load ratings for durability and strength
- 12 LT sizes for 16″ – 20″ wheels now available; 2 new sizes coming soon